• Preparation of all cash related statements required by SBP and Head Office.
• Cash receipt payment / sorting / posting. Utility Bills collections/ Cross Branch Transactions.
• Posting of Inward and Outward Clearing Cheques.
• Liaison with NIFT
• Preparation of Drafts, Pay Orders etc.
• Balance the cash at the end of the day
• Assist in achieving the goals / targets of the branch
• Ensure minimum waiting time for customers while doing cash transactions and deal each customer politely & with courtesy.
• Use of Cashbooks
• Manage concerns and queries of customers efficiently and promptly.
Relationship Manager- Retail
The primary responsibilities of a Relationship Manager – Retail include Sales and Marketing of Bank’s products and services through relationship building and interaction with clients, mobilizing deposits, introducing New to Bank customers and contributing to the growth of Bank’s deposit portfolio. There is a defined career progression plan for Relationship Managers - Retail. The Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, however, females are being encouraged to improve workforce diversity. Core Responsibilities Include: • Deposit Mobilization • Business Development • Marketing and cross selling of Retail / Consumer products & services. • Providing quality customer service • Networking with existing and potential clients