Summer Internship Program at NBP (National Bank of Pakistan) 2015
National Bank of Pakistan has announced Summer Internship Program 2015. The program is designed as such where the selected students who will be able to get some practical exposure at various departments of banking which will help them to prepare for starting professional life. Since there are limited seats available for this program, only those students who may fulfill the following criteria shall be eligible for applying in this program.
Eligibility Criteria: Fresh Graduate or in second last year of 4-years Bachelor/Masters Programme CGPA not less than 2.8 or Percentage 65% and above
Duration: Eight Weeks
Stipend: Rs. 5000/- for the whole internship period
The applicant while applying for the program may choose one of the following areas of internship:
- Finance/Audit/General Banking
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology/Enterprise Resource Planning/Programming
How to apply: Interested students can apply latest by May 21, 2015 with the following documents:
1. Application mentioning area of interest
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae
3. Letter of Recommendation from University
4. Copy of CNIC
5. Copy of Academic records (Transcripts) The applications may be sent in soft copy via email on [email protected] or in hard copy to: Ms. Rohma Khan, OG-II Personnel & Industrial Relations Division HR Management & Administration Group NBP, Head Office, 14th Floor Karachi.