Trainee Cash officer Jobs in Bank Alfalah Limited Pakistan 2015
Job Location: Nationwide
Gender: Male/Female (Both)
Age: 18-24 year
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Minimum Experience: Fresh
This is regular position in branch banking for fresh/experienced individuals.offering well-defined career path.We offer market based remuneration and healthy work enviornment.
To effectively transact in cash strictly in accordance with the policies and procedures implemented by BAL and SBP without compromising on service aspects; provide accurate and efficient services to customers within appropriate turnaround time ensuring full compliance with internal controls and procedures.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (14 – 16 years of education). Candidates with more than 16 years of education are not eligible.
- Fresh graduates from HEC recognised university/college with at least 2nd division in SSC(matriculation or equivalent) and 50% base marks in later academic qualifications.
- First division holders (60% plus marks), with commerce/economics background in their last degree will be preferred.
- Age: Not over 24 years as on December 31, 2014. Age may be relaxed by 1-2 years for candidates with 1-2 years of experience as cashiers/tellers with other banks/financial institutions.
- Candidates awaiting their Degrees/Results are not eligible to apply.
Click Here to Apply Online
Last Date --- 13 July 2015