Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS) for Phd 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria & Application Form Fully Funded International Scholarships
Applications are invited from eligible male and female Pakistani Nationals who have secured admission in Top 50 (Subject wise) OS ranked universities of the world.
Students applying for SSMS should have:
• Valid Ph.D admission offer from one of the Top 50 (Subject wise) Universities of the World (OS ranking) in profaned subject areas.
• Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career
• Declared monthly family income (including sell, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than Rs. 200,0001-.
• Maximum age of 35 years on 29th March, 2018.
• Not availed any foreign scholarship le the past
• Take up the scholarship in the year for which a is offered and the scholarship shall nol be deferred lo the next year.
How to Apply?
Secure admission in Top 50 OS Ranked (Subject wise) Universities of the World m the preferred subject areas.
Download scholarship application form & Send dully filled application form to PEEF within due date
Scholarships CO filly funded and cover the following costs: Tuition Fees I Boarding & Lodging Expenses I Health Insurance I Air Fare
• Existing pammnent Jr regular faculty members of public sector teaching /educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS).
• Preference shall be given to the students having Punjab domicile, however a special quota has also been allocated for other provinces including AJK, Gilgit Ballistan (GB), FATA and ict
Life Scinces Medicine
Complete List of Subject Areas
Download Application Form
Last Date to Apply:- 29th of March 2018