OGDCL KPK Talent Hunt Program 2017 IBA Karachi Latest Advertisement
In collaboration with OGDCL. Pakistan, IBA has launched the OGDCI, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Talent Hunt Program, which selects, grooms and prepares talented students from the less privileged districts of Khyber l'akhtunkhwa and FATA for the comprehensive IBA admission process to enter into the BHA/ HS programs. This extended two months orientation program will be based on merit-cum-need consideration. It will enhance students' knowledge of English Grammar & Composition, Mathematics and Basic Presentation & Communication Skills and emphasize on personal development & grooming.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM
• Following subjects will be taught in the orientation program free of cost:
• ENGLISH GRAMMAR & COMPOSITION
• PRESENTATION & COMMUNICATION SKILLS
• INDIVIDUAL TUTORING, MENTORING AND COUNSELING
•Visits to the Corporate Organizations during the Orientation Program • Mock Exams, Panel Interviews, Group Discussions and Distinguished Lectures from the renowned trainers Other facilities will also be provided free of cost to the selected students:
• Return Bus/Train Ticket
• Teaching Material
• Boarding & Lodging for the entire duration of the program
• Monthly Stipend Students who meet the mentioned criteria are eligible to apply in the OGDCL Khyber Pakhtunkhawa Talent Hunt Program by filling the online application form available on our wehsitc i.e. http://kpkthp.iba.edu.pk. Those who are unable to fill-up the online application form can download the application form, from our website and send it by March 04, 2017 to the 'Director - Talent Hunt Programs, IBA Main Campus, Karachi:
• MATRIC Students who have secured 70 % or above marks in the Matric examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education of Khyber Pakhtunkhwaf FilISE* in the year 2016, will he appearing for the HSSC Level-I examination in the year 2017 and having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are eligible for this program.
• HSSC LEVEL -I: Students who have secured 70 % or above marks in the HSSC Level-I examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Khyber Palchtunkhwa/ FBISE* in the year 2016, will be appearing for the HSSC Level-II examination in the year 2017 and having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are eligible for this program.
Assessment Test ITest Results r interviews r Final Results Orientation Program
March 26, 2017 Sunday April 7, 2017 Friday April 21, 2017 Friday May 5, 2017 Friday HSSC Part I & II May End - July 2017
Students who will secure admission into IBA Karachi on merit basis after the orientation training will be provided scholarship for 4-year degree program on merit cum need consideration. The scholarship will cover Tuition Pee, Hostel Accommodation, Books & Material and stipend to cover other personal expenses.
For further queries and updates contact: Director THP - Dr. Zeenat Ismail Assistant Manager - Syed Rizwan Bukliari (Ext. 2632) Executive - Umesh Kumar (Ext. 2557) IBA Main Campus: University Road, Karachi-75270 (Pakistan) Tel: (92-21) 38104700 Fax: (92-21) 99261308 Website, http://kpktlip.iba.editpk Email: [email protected] 1-1:chock https://wwvw-.facebook.com/IBA.KPKTHP
Online Form: https://talenthunt.lba.edu.pk
provides you the ease of viewing and Applying Different Kinds of jobs which are either Pakistan Leading Newspapers Jobs (like Jang, Express, Nawa-i-Waqt, The News, Dawn & The Nation) or other sources Jobs at one single place. Instead of searching the Jobs in newspapers and other sources, you can use www.vulearning.com
to find any kind of job quickly. Our aim is to facilitate job seekers from various cities of Pakistan like Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Peshawar, etc. by providing them all Kinds of Different Category(like Government Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Medical,DAE Jobs ,IT Jobs) Jobs. If you don't see Jobs that suits you today, be sure to check back tomorrow and in the future.
If you are looking for latest Jobs in Pakistan, Paperpk Jobs, Careers in Pakistan and Daily paperpk Jobs Then this is best place to browse all kinds of jobs in different categories, jobs in different cities
and Jobs by different Dates.