The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Post Diploma Training Program 2020 December PAEC for DAE Diploma Holders PDTP Latest published in The News Newspaper on 06 Dec 2020 & Last Date to Apply is 31 Dec 2020.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR DAE DIPLOMA HOLDERS
Training to be held at School of Mineral Technology (SMT) Taunsa (Distt. Dera Ghazi khan)
A progressive public sector organization offers two-years Post Diploma Training Program (PDTP) in Drilling Methods to Associate Engineers having 03 years DAE. Training will be held in School of Mineral Technology (SMT) Taunsa (Dera Ghazi Khan). The training is expected to start in March-2021. Selection will be on merit based on performance in written test and interview. ELIGIBILITY Pakistani Nationals who fulfill the following criteria may apply:
• Three-year Diploma of Associate Engineer in one of the following technologies, recognized by Board of Technical Education with first division i.e. minimum 60% marks in DAE: 1. Mechanical 2. Petroleum
• Date of birth should be either on or after 30-12-1995 (25 years age as on last date of applications i.e. 31-12-2020).
• At least second division in SSC (i.e. not below 50% marks). FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND FACILITY DURING STUDIES
• Stipend of Rs.12500/- per month.
• Free bachelor hostel accommodation to outstation trainees subject to availability.
• Free indoor treatment and transport facility to trainees only.
• Trainees only selected for appointment on merit will be bound to serve the Organization for at least 05 years under a prescribed bond. In case they refuse to join the Organization, they will have to pay back the incurred expenditure including but not limited to the amount of stipend paid during the course of training at SMT plus already waived expenditure (fee/charges) as calculated by the Organization.
• Training consists of 06 months academic & 18 months practical training (in field). CAREER AFTER COMPLETION OF THE COURSE
• Successful trainees may be appointed anywhere in Pakistan as Tech-I in SPS-4 with two advance increments and admissible allowances, and two years relaxation in next promotion. IMPORTANT
• Only the candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for above post may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
• This office does not accept any liability for late delivery or loss of any letter.
HOW TO APPLY
• Application form & Prospectus at the cost of Rs.600/- (Non-refundable) in the form of Bank Draft/Pay Order in favour of Head LAO, PO Box No.1, DG Khan can be obtained from: - o SMT Taunsa (NearAdda Chowkiwala) OR o Can be obtained through mail from Admin Officer (Estt), P.O. Box No.1, D. G. Khan.
• Candidates may apply by post.
• Application form duly completed alongwith copies of all required documents and one self-addressed envelop with contact number, affixed with postal stamp with Rs.50/- on the envelop must reach the following address not later than the last date of applications is 31-12-2020. The applicant must keep photocopy of his filled application form and paid bank receipt (prospectus purchased) for record. It may be required later on.
• Candidates presently serving in Government/Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous organizations must apply through proper channel.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview.
Submission Deadline December 31-2020 (Thursday)
Address: Head Joint Admission Cell, P. O. Box No.1, Sakhi Sarwar Road, D.G.Khan (Ph: 064-9261221-22) (Monday to Thursday 08:00AM to 01:30 PM and Friday 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM)