SUPARCO Apprenticeship Scheme 2017 SITT Application Form DAE Suparco Institute of Technical Training Advertisement
SUPARCO Institute of Technical Training (SITT) Karachi is functioning under Pakistan's National Space Agency, SUPARCO, and affiliated with Sindh Board of Technical Education, Karachi. Admissions are offered to Girls & Boys for three years apprenticeship training leading to DAE in Electronics and Mechanical disciplines.
• Enriched curriculum meeting requirements of SBTE and SUPARCO
• Congenial, safe and peaceful learning environment
• State-of-the-art laboratories, workshops and audio/visual facilities
• Case studies, class presentations, practical training and field trips
• Highly qualified. experienced and dedicated faculty
• Pick & drop transport facility from selected points
• Limited medical coverage (conditions apply)
EMPLOYMENT AND BOND PERIOD
After successful completion of 3 years training, candidate may be offered a job in Special Pay Scale (SPS-4) subject to requirement and performance of the candidate in three years training. Candidates who are offered job will have to accept the offer to serve SUPARCO for a minimum period of 5 years.
Qualification:- SSC (Science Group only) passed with minimum 70% marks, students waiting for result and having minimum 68% in 9th class may also apply for provisional admission; however, a hope certificate would be required from the Principal of studying school and result of Matric must be submitted before admission test
Age : Born between 31-Jul-2000 and 30-Jul-2002 (both dates inclusive) Fitness: Medically fit : Nationality: Pakistani National (Dual/Foreign nationality is not allowed) Marital Status Unmarried
• Due to limited number of seats, only short listed candidates as per merit will be called for test & Interview. • Admission test will be conducted simultaneously at Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Lahore and Islamabad. • Apprentices, once selected, will not be allowed to take admission else where during their three years training at SITT. • Mechanical or Electronics disciplines will be assigned to the selected candidates as per requirement of SUPARCO & according to merit. • Hostel facilities are available for outstation apprentices only. • Compliance to eligibility criteria does not guarantee short listing; if large number of applications are received only the most suitable candidates would be shortlisted. • For queries call on 021-32819220 Ext 3833 & 3824 (from Monday to Friday, 0830 to 1300 hrs)
HOW TO APPLY
Application may be submitted on below mentioned Form (enlarged photocopy on A4 Size can be used) with attested copies of supported documents (Marks sheet, family members Form-B & CNIC of father/guardian), 2 Passport size photographs (self and father's name written on backside) and postal order of Rs 100/- (in favor of "IMW Fund" Account of SUPARCO). Last date for receiving Application through courier is 31-Jul-2017. Applications received after due date will not be considered. Please write "Apprenticeship Scheme 2017'. on top right side of the envelope.
Postal Address: SUPARCO Headquarters, SUPARCO Road, Karachi
Last Date:- 31 July 2017